Please keep the following in mind as you read:
- As of December 4, 2022, at 2:00 PM, the author NO LONGER edits “live” on this website. ALL WORK IS BEING CAREFULLY REVIEWED BEFORE PUBLISHING.
- Please note that bold italic red emphasis is often added to quotes without the usual “emphasis added” footnote
- All biblical quotes are from the Authorized King James Version (AKJV)
- The full and proper name of Revelation is The Revelation, which is used in this work.
- The author’s aversion to using the name “Jesus” to refer to the Christian Messiah, “the most scientific man that ever trod the globe” is not without thought. It is hackneyed and interferes with normal communications. “The Nazarene” is used instead throughout this paper except for an occasional reference to “Christ Jesus” when it is appropriate to include his place in the author’s thought. See CONCERNING ‘THE LORD JESUS’ in the Apocalyptic Synthesis Library for a relevant discussion.